Take part in our webinars to get to know the IPMA global standard on Project Excellence!
Have you completed the project successfully? Are you looking for the possibility to confirm your results, or do you want to verify them? Or perhaps you are looking to improve your processes and approaches to project implementation.
If so, you have come to the right place. IPMA Global Awards Family offers a whole set of opportunities to verify how you and your team can confirm and develop project management skills.
The webinar will answer the following questions:
- How to use the Project Excellence Model for continuous improvement of project management in your organisation?
- What are the benefits of the assessment process?
- What are the next steps in becoming a part of the IPMA Global Awards Winners Club community?
- 9 February 2022 – 12:00 CET, click here to register
- 18 March 2022 – 12:00 CET, click here to register
Duration – 1 hour
To get familiar with the IPMA Project Excellence Model, an integral part of the IPMA Project Excellence Baseline. This is also an opportunity for potential applicants to the Project Excellence Award 2022 to learn about the benefits of participation and to get a brief introduction to the award process.
- Welcome/introduction of the webinar leader
- IPMA Project Excellence Model – overview and principles of excellence
- IPMA Project Excellence Award – categories
- Benefits for Award applicants
- Examples of previous projects
- Award process and next steps
If you are not able to participate on the scheduled dates, please contact the IPMA Awards PMO to arrange an individual webinar.
Interested in entering the awards? Check the dates of the 2022 IPMA Awards.
If you have any questions, you may always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.