Dear Sir/Madam On behalf of the Award
On behalf of the Award Management Board and the Research Management Board, I am pleased to invite you to the IPMA Research Awards 2016.
The IPMA Research Awards aim to promote excellent research to enhance project management. With these annual awards IPMA recognises recent outstanding contributions to the development of the ﬁeld and profession project management through professionally conducted research.
- IPMA Young Researcher Award: Cutting edge research of a young researcher (born 1981 or later, or the candidate can prove that he/she is less than 10 years involved in research).
- IPMA Research Award: Cutting edge research project of a researcher or a team. The application of interdisciplinary projects is encouraged.
General criteria for Applicants:
- Researchers may come from: academia, other research institutions or industry.
- Researchers may come from disciplines other than project management but must contribute to the development of project, program management, project-oriented companies or any element named in the ICB3 – IPMA Competence Baseline version 3.0.
- The candidates apply with a research project.
Apply now to gain worldwide recognition and
present your research to lead project managers audience
at the 4rd IPMA Research Conference in Reykjavik, Iceland
READ MORE AND APPLY here
IPMA Research Award and Conference Coordinator
June 15 (Wednesday) - September 15 (Thursday)